About the speaker: Anubha Maneshwar is a founding director of the Girlscript Foundation which is India’s biggest tech education organization operating in 65 cities across India and has impacted nearly 60,000 students in just 3 years of its inception. The organization has received Elastic Search Cause Awards 2019 in Sydney Australia. She is a speaker at Tedx, PyCon North America, WWTech Summit Washington DC, and more than 150+ other national and international events. She is the recipient of the Indian Women Leadership Excellence Award for Education, 35 Under 35 Best Startup in Education, India’s Top 100 Young Leaders Award, and Top 8 across the globe for Technology Playmaker Award by Booking.com at London UK. Recently, she has qualified to Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 list for the social entrepreneurship category.
What will you learn: In this podcast you’ll learn about
- Reaching out to your first 100 community members
- How to drive community engagement and contribute meaningfully to their life
- Networking and building partnerships to amplify your outreach
- What are the best platforms to engage your community
- How to build trust with the community
—- More ways to listen —-