Configure Filters in your 10000ft
- Who can do it? Administrators, Editors, Authors, Contributors
- How to reach it? Assets > 10000ft Visualizations > Edit > Filters
Make it easy for audience to filter so it only displays the items that meet specified criteria. We support multiple types of filter types: Histograms, Sliders, Dropdown.
- Title and description: add the name of the filters and some description explaining what the filters are.
- Label and description of filter group: When initial value of any column is set, then it will go in filter group 1. Rest of the enabled filters will go in filter group 2. You can choose to give and name and description to the filter group.
- Choose a filter view: you can choose to show single column or two column view for the filters. In mobile, by default, the filter view will become single column.
Choose which column you want filter the views by. All non-numeric column will be shown in form of a dropdown. To show the filtered view on load, you can set the initial value.
For numeric column, you can choose to show range slider or a histogram. To show the filtered view on load, you can set the initial min and max value.