Integrations: Send your leads to CRM
- Who can do it? Administrators
- How to reach it? Marketing > Settings > Integrations
We support integrations with following CRMs:
- PipeDrive CRM (via Zapier)
To send all leads to Hubspot, enter your Hubspot account ID. To collect leads in Pipedrive enter the Zaiper custom hook URL.
Where do I find Hubspot account ID?
Every HubSpot account has a unique Hub ID. To find the Hub ID of your existing HubSpot account:
- In the upper right, click your account name in the upper right.
- In the dropdown menu, under your account name, you can find your existing HubSpot account’s Hub ID.
Where do I find Zapier Custom Hook URL?
1. Add a webhook trigger
- In your Zap, click 1. When This Happens.
- Search for and select Webhooks by Zapier.
- Click the Choose Trigger Event dropdown menu and select your webhook type.
- Click continue
For most webhooks, the Catch Hook trigger will be the best one to use. Catch hooks work by giving you a unique URL that you can then make requests to.
2. Next, you’ll be given the URL for your webhook. Copy the URL and paste the webhook URL you copied from Zapier inside the ‘Zaiper Custom Hook URL’ field in the Integration settings.
How do I ensure all my customer data gets captured well in HubSpot?
All you need to do is to set the HubSpot ID in the settings correctly and it will work out of box.
How do I ensure all my customer data gets captured well in PipeDrive?
You need to ensure that the Zapier settings are added correctly for it to capture the data in PipeDrive.