Plan content with Calendar
- Who can do it? Administrators, Editors
- How to reach it? Planner > Calendar
It is frustrating for editors to toggle between Calendar/Spreadsheet/Docs and WordPress to coordinate what content gets produced, by when and by whom. Schedule provides a temporal breakdown of your content on a calendar that you can slice/dice. You can see monthly, weekly, daily and list view.
It can help in seeing the consistency with which the content is been published. It also act like an idea bank for scheduling the posts.
- All published content is shown in dark green
- All drafts content is shown in grey
- All scheduled content is shown in light green
Click on a date and fill up the basic fields to create the post, event or aggregation
To edit the post, click on the colored pill and update the post or go to the WordPress editor to update the content