Describe the Site
- Who can do it? Administrators
- How to reach it? Admin > Describe your Site
This section captures basic site information:
- Name of the site is shown in the browser tab
- Tagline is used for SEO purpose
- Description of the site is shown in the header only for the homepage
- Site address is the URL of the site
- Timezone is used to ensure that all content is published and updated based on the Timezone you are in.
- Copyright text is shown in the footer across all pages
While setting up the site, you need to upload two logos — rectangular with aspect ratio of 5:3 and square logo with aspect ratio of 1:1.
By default, in desktop, rectangular logo is shown only on homepage while square logo is shown on rest of the pages. In mobile, square logo is shown on all the pages. However, you can override this settings by switching the toggles.
- Switching the toggle “Which logo do you want to show in header in laptop?” to Rectangular will show rectangular logo on all pages in the bigger screen sizes
- Switching the toggle “Which logo do you want to show in header in mobile?” to Rectangular will show rectangular logo on all pages in the mobile
Currently, we support five social media platforms — Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. If the information is filled up here, the icons will appear in the header and footer navigation of the site.