Onboarding Your Team
- Who can do it? Administrators, Editors
- How to reach it?
- Planner > Writers and Editors
- Admin > Admins and Owners
WordPress uses a concept of roles, designed to give the site owner the ability to control what users can and cannot do within the site. A team member can be assigned one of the following role
Somebody who can publish and manage posts/pages including the posts of other users.
Somebody who can publish and manage their own posts/pages.
Somebody who can write and manage their own posts/pages but cannot publish them
Somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
Somebody with access to the site network administration features and all other features. Only Humane Club team will have super admin access.
The form fields to add new writer/ editor and admin/ owner is same
- Username: needs to be unique and cannot be edited because it will be used by the user during the login process. Even an Administrator cannot change any team member’s Username.
- Email ID: The email address must be unique for each member. The member will receive all the notification over this email.
- Role: select the desired role for the member from the dropdown.
- First Name: of the team member.
- Last Name: of the team member.