Build an authentic expression of yourself
Build a frame of mind that is so strong that you can build authentic expression — express your thoughts, ideas, opinions, world views, and beliefs — unapologetically without consideration of what others might think of them.
Why it matters:
- It helps with Owned Identity: Being authentic helps you differentiate yourself. No two people are alike. Everyone’s Lived experiences — context, knowledge, personality and situation is unique. By being yourself, you are differentiating. The more authentic you are, the less competition you’re going to have. It will also make your brand more real, human, and relatable.
- In a world of Artificial Intelligence generated content, being an authentic real person is Competitive Differentiation
It will also give you the superpower to fail in public and survive.
You cannot be authentic if you don’t Think and act independently. Don’t conform.
How to be authentic:
- Before expressing yourself, master the basics first.
- Curate your beliefs because beliefs define your story: who you are and what do you stand for.
- Build mental strength.
- You should be able to focus on what needs to be done irrespective of how you feel.
- You should be able to control your fight or flight response by proving to your physiological self that you are in a safe environment.